Tuesday, May 22, 2012

TEAMWORK TUESDAY: DARRYL

First off I have to say that I have seen Darryl's profile many times and I love this kid. Every time I see his photo I can't help but smile. This boy looks like he knows how to have a good time. He has a contagious smile. I know when you see his picture you will instantly love him too.

So here is Darryl.


So tell me you aren't smiling right now after seeing his face.

Darryl is described as a sweet, sunny boy. YEAH we can see that!

Here is some more info on Darryl from the Reece's Rainbow website:

"Darryl is going on 5. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Darryl is growing well, physically active, friendly and sociable."

His region allows single moms and older parents to adopt.

Because Darryl turns 5 in just a few weeks he is in danger of being moved to an institution soon. I hope somehow this move is delayed and his forever family finds him ASAP.

Maybe you are his forever Mama or Papa and you are seeing a photo of your son for the first time. Maybe you cannot adopt but want to help somehow. Please consider sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter.

This boy seems to be so happy at his orphanage. He must be at one that has great staff. I wonder how happy he would be in a family that can provide him more attention, better medical care, more healthy food, and lots of hugs and kisses. I can just image Darryl running around at a park with his Papa kicking a ball or sitting on his Mama's lap getting tickled so much he squeals with happiness.

I would love to bring Darryl home but right now we only qualify to bring our Andriy home. So until we are able to adopt more I will just have to keep on advocating for other kids like Darryl that deserve to have a family too.

If you want more info about Darryl or other orphans with special needs please click here.

I'm going to leave you with one more photo of Darryl.




Design I OLS post divider

No comments: