Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Welcome to One LIttle Starfish! If you’re visiting from the Ultimate Blog Party 2012 welcome and please take a minute to look around my site.

You can find subscription buttons to the right for my Facebook Fan Page and Google Friend Connect. I would love it if you became a fan through one or more of those avenues.

My blog is about adoption, orphan hosting, orphan care, foster care and advocating for those who are caring for orphans or adopting them. We have one adopted daughter through the foster care system and we are are currently in the process of adopting a boy from Eastern Europe that we hosted over Christmas. I am a follower of Jesus and feel that my purpose in life is to bring glory to God and care for orphans in any way I am able.

I’m so excited! This is my 2nd year participating in the Ultimate Blog Party, but the first time this blog has been in the party (I have 2 blogs). A blog party is where you link your blog to a website with lots of other blog participating so you can reach more readers. You can also find other blogs that you may like to read.

If you want to check out the list of other blogs participating you can click on the graphic below.

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Thanks for stopping by.

Design I OLS post divider

3 comments:

Michelle said...

AWE! I'm your first comment. That's sad. I wonder why no one has visited you. I've noticed that this year my comments are down. It stinks. I think maybe people dont understand the gist of the party.

Back to the party.

Jenni Ryan said...

Stopping by from UBP12 :) You have a beautiful place here and I look forward to more from you!!! Hope you have a great day!
Jen
http://bobjenjack.blogspot.com

Ashley Pichea said...

The UBP is a highlight of my blogging year, and I'm so glad that you've linked up this year!! I look forward to getting to know you better in the months to come.
- Ashley Pichea