Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ADOPTION BLOG HOP

I just joined an Adoption Blog Hop over at We're What Willis Was Talking About...

Please join us and a bunch of other wonderful bloggers who are in the process of adopting. You will find encouragement, fun and heartwarming stories, inspiration and families who need our prayers.

Here is who has joined so far...





So come on over. Link up if you have an adoption blog. (Right now it is limited to adoption blogs only. An advocating blog hop is planned for later.) Have fun reading some other adoption stories. Join the fun!!!!

Design I OLS post divider

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for joining the blog hop!! It's been a crazy week since I posted it, so I'm just now getting around to visiting all the blogs!! I'm enjoying reading people's stories though - and getting to know new folks!! :) Thanks again for joining in the fun!!

Jennifer
Emilie & Abigail's mama-to-be
http://jenniferloveslobsters.blogspot.com